CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tuesday craziness..

Jen called and said that I haven't updated my blog yet so here it goes :) love you!!!

This is Tayler's favorite new past time. It's great. Thank heavens for reader rabbit. She has learned how to navigate it and work all the different games. I love it!!!!


Rylee carries this toothbrush around with her everywhere!! (thanks for the toothbrush mom!) I guess it is kind of like her binkie. Silly girl. Whatever works though.. with 8 teeth still trying to make there way in.


OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!! My Kirby has arrived. No worries. I did not spend $2000 on it. We spent $250 on eBay and it is the brand new one with a shampoo system. I can't wait to break this bad boy out. Yippee.. Sean just asked if I wanted to sleep with it in our bed. I think I will pass for now but maybe tomorrow.



So I had my first weight training class last night... OH baby am I sore! I am excited for it though, I need to do something. Sean said I would look just like Jessica Alba if I just toned.. FUNNY! I almost choked on my drink when he said that. Wishful thinking. I learned how to use all of the weights properly and what to do on them depending on which muscle group you wanted to work. We'll see how it goes.

I think our phone may finally be fixed. After 3 months it should be. I called and tried to cancel and all of a sudden they put me on hold and then came back on and said that they did something to my account and now it shouldn't be a problem anymore. Really!! After 3 months they actually fix it. Why couldn't they have done that the first time?? If it does to something funky one more time though I am so done with it. I'll change phone #'s again just to have a normal working phone.

My friend Kim- who is the new Enrichment leader- asked me to teach "card making" tomorrow at Enrichment. I thought she was kidding because I don't make cards, but it's for real. So now I have to figure out what to do. I don't mind doing something if I really know how, but in this case I really don't so we will see how it goes.

Tonight Sean and I got to go to dinner at Market Street Grill in Sandy. It was a nice 3 1/2 hour break from my kids. I always love them more when I see them again. Anyway.. it was a dinner for all the new Farmers recruit's. They get you all pumped up. Some of those people are making bank-- and they are young. Hopefully that will happen. I have complete faith in Sean. I know that he will do great. Our dinner was halibut and steak. To most that would be wonderful, but those are 2 food I really don't care for. Oh well.. the bread and dessert were fantastic (who needs anything else right??)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess-I'm jealous of your nice dinner!! Two of my favorite things. Well you'll be proud of us, we created our own blog tonight, info will be coming shortly!! Love the Kirby, guess you'll have to come back ASAP to do my carpets!!!!
So I thought I would try running tonight instead of just walking, my goal was 5 minutes without passing out, I went 10 and could have kept going. Are you so proud? Well off to bed, love ya

Unknown said...

Q doesn't know how to navigate the computer. She loves to sit up here though and go to the kids sites.
Poor Riley with her teeth! I hope that ends soon!
So is Sean liking Farmers. He will do fab wherever he is! He's a bright, hard-working fellow!
Yea for your new carpet cleaner!
Yea for you being a buff chick!
Have a good day!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
If you ever need a stand in for dinner - I'm here for you. I'd take it for the team. Mom