CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Well we made it home yesterday safe and sound. We were scheduled to come home on the Friday afternoon flight, but it apparently filled up so there were no seats for stand-by flyers left. It was fun to stay an extra day anyways!! Tayler was sad to leave her cousins house, but was excited to see her daddy. The flight was smooth sailing. We made it through security this time without a hitch. We took the "light-up" shoes off from the start so there wasn't a problem this time. When we were walking to the baggage area I was so focused on finding the right place to wait for the luggage that I walked right past Sean. I think I even brushed shoulders with him. Totally oblivious! It was good to be home and put my kids in their own beds and rooms. I miss being with Jen and her family though! It is always great to be with them. I love going to visit! They are awesome.

I can't believe that February is right around the corner. I signed Tayler up for a 3-5 year old tumbling class on Tues. nights. I'm sure there will be some fun pictures of her to post from that. I just hope that we come out of it with no broken bones or anything. It's a good way to expend some of her energy too! We'll see how she does-- (I'm sure she will love it).



Tayler loves to ride her bike now. She does such a good job too! Sean bought her the helmet and all the knee pads and elbow pads. I think she looks hysterical! She loves it, but since it is too cold outside and she is afraid to go in the basement she has to ride in the kitchen!!


Rylee is having a hard time with all of her teeth coming in. She grinds them constantly and then cries. Such a hard time. But she still smiles any chance she gets. She weighed in at a whopping 15 pounds 2 ounces last week at her check-up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Moore's are sad that you are gone...the house seems quiet(can you believe that) and empty! It was such a fun suprise I wish they would happen at least once a month!!
Tayler and Rylee are angels. Meggy walked around yesterday missing her cousin. Too much fun! We even were produtive and got the mantel decorated. One little bit at a time...thanks to Jess!
Love you Tons!

Unknown said...

So funny you walked past Sean! I can imagine me doing the same thing!
Such a good idea... tumbling... maybe I'll look into that for Q.
Riley is of the same stock huh? Skinny little thing!

Love you! Have a good Monday!

Anonymous said...

Well, since you said that we needed to leave comments so you know we're looking, I just thought I would say that I think this is a great idea. It's nice to see what's going on in your house! Very nice!
When are you surprising us in Seattle??