CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Surprise

The girls and I flew to Boise Monday night to surprise Jenny and her kids. It has been so fun. Steve picked us up from the airport and we are staying until Friday afternoon. Sean left Sunday to Arizona for a conference so we came here to play. Traveling with 2 kids by myself was quite entertaining. It's a good thing the flight was so short. Tayler had to be patted down and wanded (I'm not sure that's a real word).. but you get the idea. I think it was the batteries in her light up shoes. She was pretty funny to watch spreading out her arms and legs- such an international threat! Then she sang "I Am a Child of God" the whole plane ride. I think some people were a little annoyed (did I mention it was at the top of her lungs :)??) but I thought it was cute. It made me feel like we would get there safe and sound. Anyway.. it has been a great trip thus far!! I'll have to post pictures when I get home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so much fun!
My sister get here next Thursday!
Can't wait to see photos!