CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Random Tidbits




This is my favorite dog!! It doesn't shed, jump up on you, chew anything, or need to be potty trained! Love it. It does bark though- it barks the songs "B-I-N-G-O" & "How much is that doggy in the window" Rylee loves it and so does her mommy!

I just talked to my good friend Brookelyn! Great to talk with her. It has been way too long.

It snowed a little skiff a while ago, I wish that it would snow more. (I say that and I will be sorry when it really dumps on us). I totally want to go sledding. I heard about a place at Jeremy Ranch that I want to go. It would be so fun to take Tayler there. I'm sure I will get the opportunity sometime before Spring comes.

I finally finished my goals for the year-- Yikes, there were quite a few!! I guess I have a lot of areas to improve in. My friend Carolyn referred to them as "intentions" rather than goals. I think I like that. It doesn't sound as scary, but I guess I better make them goals so that I can really work towards achieving them.

Tayler came home with make-up on yesterday. She was playing at her friend Alex's house. She reminded me a little of Tammie Fay Baker. I'm not sure I'm really ready for that yet. Isn't she only 3 going on 16?!? I guess they get into that stuff.

I love that Rylee blows kisses now. She does it constantly all day. Even at Walmart she blew the cashier a kiss on the way out. It makes me smile. I felt a HUGE lump on her gums again today. That makes it 7 new teeth coming in. I guess she will get them all in one shabang.

I love Tayler's random comments. Today she was sitting on my bed and said.. "you crack me up mommy, you are a funny girl." Tonight after we finished the B of M reader she said "I sure love Jesus do I" Kids say the greatest things don't they!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

7 teeth? Oh, man, you are in for some serious pain! Good luck!

Q actually put on some lipstick last night! That is the only thing I'll let her play with. She looked in the mirror and said, look I'm a mommy! So funny!

Have a good day!

Unknown said...

Oh yea, tell Sean good luck today.