CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2006

FINALLY!

Tayler being a big help opening presents!

We had Rylee's 2nd party for her birthday tonight! What a spoiled little girl. The first one we had with my family and then we should have had one with Sean's family, but it was canceled last week so we finally had it tonight. I didn't let her get quite as messy as the first one, but she had a great night again.


Does this look like just an ordinary pizza box? It does- yet it has GREAT significance. Sean had to take a test today for his insurance license. He has been studying day in and day out! It has been a long few weeks. Anywho, when he left to take the test he said.."if I pass the test I will bring home Robintinos pizza (which is his favorite) to celebrate and if I don't pass I will bring home Little Ceasars."
Well this is a Robintinos box baby!!! YAHHOOOOOOO. When he walked in the door my eyes quickly went to the box that he was carrying. I am so proud of him. Not only did he pass (getting above a 70%) but he kicked some major bootie by scoring in the 90's. Such a babe. Love him. I really am very happy that he passed. I made Tayler keep saying prayers the whole afternoon. Now he has successfully passed 4 major tests and there are no more (at least for a while, or that he is telling me about).




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, was there ever any doubt?
Hooray for the good pizza box!
The future is wide open!
Bye IHC!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sean!!!
That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sean! You rock!
Jules