CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rylee is 1


Rylee turned 1 on January 3rd. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday we were anticipating her arrival and now she has been a part of our family for a year. Where does the time go?? We celebrated with my side of the family on December 27th and had a party scheduled with Sean's family, but it was canceled because of sickness. Rylee actually ended up in the hospital because of dehydration and pneumonia. Not a fun way to spend your 1st birthday. She is doing much better now. She is such a joy and we love her so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess
Love the blog!! Can't wait to blog myself!!
Rylee Pylee is a doll and we all love her, it was fun to be there for her party...you guys rock!
love
Jen

Unknown said...

YES!!! I'm so glad you have a blog! If you need any help/have questions let me know!!!

Rylee looks so cute with her cake!

Loves to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey all! I can't believe Rylee was in the hospital... I didn't even know. Hugs and kisses to the girls for me! Love ya! Jules