CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thanksgiving week

The BYU Women's soccer team made it to the elite 8 this year, so we went down for their home game they had against North Carolina.

When we arrived it was PACKED.  I think they had over sold by at least 1000.  Annoying!
We had to stand the whole time.  I was annoyed but as the night went on, I made the best of it. I laid my blanket out in the mud and yuck for the kids to sit on, so they were good.  We were directly behind the goal.

It ended up being the best seat in the house.  They did a PK and it was fun to be right there.
They ended up losing in the 2nd overtime (4 minutes to go)  So sad.

Cosmo stopped by to say hi.  My kids loved it, well except Jackson, he left running.  haha!  I love spending time with my family. 

Thanksgiving week was a blast.

Sean ended up buying a new truck.  He loves it!  He had a truck when we first got married, but sold it to get a more "practical" vehicle.  Now, after 10 years he has a truck again and is in heaven.  It seats 6 so we can all ride in it together.  I love that.  It is super roomy in the back and still has a full bed. 

We hosted Thanksgiving this year.  I am sad that I didn't take one stinkin' picture.  I guess I was too busy doing other things :(  We had all of Sean's family (minus Shelly and Shantelle and their families) at our home.
It was nice and totally laid back, which was great.  We ate and then went to the new soccer facility that Sean owns and played a little friendly game of family soccer.  Man, I realized I am SO out of shape.  Holy Cow! The next day I could barely walk. It was a good way to burn off all the food I ate.

I am grateful for all the things I have been blessed with.  I do realize how blessed I am.


2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a nice thanksgiving and how fun to see a soccer game!
you are amazing to host thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

What a fun Thanksgiving weekend!

:)