CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My trip to the South

I love when I get the chance to see my sister and her family!!  The weekend after Thanksgiving I was able to go and spend some time in Georgia, with my favorite peaches.  They were adorable and I had a blast being there!

I arrived super late Thursday evening, but was so happy to Jen when I came up that escalator.  I was so excited to be there and see everyone.

They lost one of my pieces of luggage, but thankfully it was just the clothes I brought for Eli, but they delivered it the next day, so all was well! :)

What a lucky aunt am I.  Look at all these darling kiddos!  I was super excited to see all of them and spend time with them.

While the kids were at school, Jen and I went to the last Twlight movie.  When I knew I was going to Georgia, I was excited to wait and see the movie with her.
We stuffed ourselves with popcorn and treats.. love!

Later that night we did some shopping.  They have some great stores and shopping areas.  

While I was there, the weather was amaZing! 75 degrees on Sunday.  I was in heaven.
We played games, got out Christmas and decked the Halls.




For some reason, Steve didn't want to be in my picture! :)

I loved every minute of my visit. Georgia is a beautiful place with lots to see and do.
They also introduced me to this show called "duck dynasty" that is like a train wreck and you can't look away, and keep watching more and more.  I came home and recorded a few episodes.  I need to get Sean hooked now!

The weekend went by WAY to fast.  Monday morning I got to drive early morning seminary route with Jen, so I could say goodbye to Emmy.  She is growing into such a beautiful young lady.  I am so proud of her and the choices she makes. I still can't believe she is in High School. What the heck!

Meg left for the bus about quarter to nine. I love that girl and all her spunk!  She is so loving and giving.  I sure love my Meg!


We did some last minute shopping.  When introduced me to her favorite store and it was awesome.  SO great, I thought I might have to buy another suitcase to get everything home.  Due to Jen's mad packing skills, we made it and didn't even bust the seams on the suitcases :)

We picked up Alyssa from school and headed to the airport.  I always hate the good bye part.  It seems so unfair that we have to live so far apart. I guess it makes the times I get to see them, that much sweeter!

Thank you Moore's for the amazing weekend. I love you all very much! even, the cookie sheets in my pillow.  awe, some things never change ;)

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun trip! Your nieces and nephews looks just like your kids! Holy Cow at first I thought one was taylor and Jayson! Love all the fun!

Jenny Moore said...

It was so good to see you in Georgia (said with a southern twang of course)! Trips are never long enough!! We had a great time and packed a lot of playing in. Steve still says that he didn't do the boots! He he!
Love ya lots!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! Glad you got to go!

:)

Anonymous said...

What a fun long weekend! Holy cow those kids are growing up fast. Lucky you to get away! We all need to do that more often.

Kendi