Today was the much anticipated birthday party. It was Jayson's first party ever and he was so excited! It made it all worth it.
We had light sabers made from pool noodles. The kids loved them and no one got hurt, because well, it is hard to get hurt from a noodle.
Gotta love a little masking tape & noodles. They worked perfectly.
We had "YODA's SODA's" (green sherbet and sprite). The kids loved those as well. We also had a pinata, and then played a few games with balloons and their faux light sabers. The rest of the time they played outside in the pool.
For the cake, I didn't have a ton of time, so I made a light saber cake. It was pretty easy. I am grateful for all of his friends that came. It totally made is whole day. Tonight, when I tucked him in, he said "I love you Mom. Thanks for making it the best day ever." Those words made it ALL worth it.









7 comments:
Hi Mom, this is Tay,
that was such a cute party i loved the lightsaber cake and the light sabers.it was great. Love you!
That looks like an awesome party!!!
Love the light sabers...very brilliant!
Very fun party! Brent would have loved it. :)
I almost didn't recognize Jackson with his curls cut off. He looks older. **Sigh** they need to stop growing up!
:)
What a SUPER fun party!!! I love what he said at bed time. What a sweetheart!
Happy Birthday Jay man it was so fun to be there for your birthday i am so sad I missed your party! Looks like fun! I miss all your cute faces!
Love you to pieces, Meghan
PS I love the boys new haircuts so cute!
Cute party! I have a 7 year old one coming up soon. Want to come plan it for me? I am not good at party planning!
Very cute!!! Carson wanted this exact same thing when he was this exact same age....fun!!!! You are such a fun, creative mom!!! FYI I posted my french bread recipe on my blog with my french bread post....enjoy!!!
Post a Comment