Um, I am fairly certain that I was just leaving the hospital with my little bundle and now, he turned FIVE.
The night before his birthday, Sean and I took him out for his special birthday dinner. I love this tradition. I love having that one on one time with each child. He wanted RIBS so we headed to Famous Dave's. It was a first for both Jayson and I. It was good, but to see how excited he was that all the attention was just on him, was priceless. He couldn't quit smiling.
That night my birthday fairies, helped me decorate. They filled his room with balloons and decorated his door. They were the perfect helpers. Thanks cute fairies.
Sean had to join in the fun as well. It looks like my family has turned to the Dark Side.
After Church, we went out to Grandma's house for his birthday dinner. I am sad that I didn't get any pictures.
When we got home, he wanted a SCOOKIE for his dessert so we made 2. I think he was pretty happy to be 5.
I love this little boy so much! He has his moments, but is really is a sweet, kind boy. He is pretty easy going and loves to tease his Siblings. He is so smart and still loves to cuddle. I will have to post his birthday interview soon. He cracks me up. I love that he "gets" humor. I can't wait for 5 more years buddy, I love you Jayson!









1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jayson! You are the cutest 5 year old ever!!!
Sean looks a little scary as Darth Mal!
Love seeing Meg's cute face with your cute family!
Post a Comment