CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 01, 2012

Swim Party

We were able to celebrate the end of Tayler's soccer year with a pool party and BBQ for all the families the night after tryouts. The house we went to was Ruth's grandparent's and it was amazing.  They all had so much fun playing together.  I know I say this a lot, but she was blessed with such wonderful girls to be her teammates and friends.

 





What is better than eating and swimming?  Super fun way to end a year of great success and wonderful memories.

3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

That looks like a fun swim party and I'm sure the food was FAB!!!
Love the pool...I want one in my back yard!!!

Unknown said...

They sure did good! Congrats guys!

Fun pool party! Can't believe it's warm enough to swim outside. Sometimes I forget that it's warmer other places.

:)

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck! really who owns a pool like that?! What a fun soccer party!