We had a great weekend!
Julie came into town Thursday night, so we were able to spend lots of time with her and Mom.
They came up Friday afternoon to go to Tayler's game with us.
We arrived about the same time. I took Jayson to the Dr. because I was convinced he had strep.. AGAIN!
Well, the rapid strep test came back negative, but they still sent it to the lab and guess what, it was positive. They called yesterday to have us pick of his antibiotics.
I kept him on Motrin throughout the weekend, so that must have helped him not feel so sick. He actually seemed fine.
After Tayler's soccer game, we had a babysitter come and Sean, myself and mom and Julie went out for the night to celebrate Mother's Day.
We went to one of my favorite Japanese Steakhouses, KOBE's. I LOVE that place and it definitely didn't disappoint Friday night.
It was so much fun to sit and visit and eat.
Saturday was full of soccer games. Tayler had 2 friendlies in the morning at 8 a.m. and 9 am. Jayson also had a game at 9, but since he didn't feel good he said he didn't want to go. Julie and I headed out on a run and when we got home he informed us that he DID want to go, so we hurried and got ready and headed up to his game. He scored 8 goals. I guess the strep throat didn't really hold him back too much.
It was so nice to have Mom and Julie there to help. They came home to get ready for the wedding they went to all day Saturday.
They both looked beautiful.
After they left on their adventure, we headed to Rylee's game. Her game wasn't until 1:30 and from 10:00 on she asked about every 10 minutes how much longer. She is so into soccer right now too.
She is trying out for a competition team for Wasatch this year too. (HEAVEN help me). Sean will be her coach as well.
I guess whatever keeps my kids active is great!
Sean was a rock star and took all 4 kids Mother's Day Shopping Saturday night. I had 3 hours all to myself. It was so peaceful.
I watched some of my shows I hadn't seen yet from the week, and made chocolate chip cookies.
When they came home and were carrying stuff in, Jayson yells "what should we do with Mom's slippers we bought" We all started laughing so hard. Leave it to the 4 year old.
Sunday morning was wonderful as well.
My cute kids made me breakfast in bed and were SO excited to give it to me. Church was good too.
After Church Sean made an amazing lasagna dinner and we went out to my Mom's to eat it.
My kids love going out there.
We only had a few hours before Julie had to head out to the airport.
It was so fun to spend time with them. Thanks Sean for all you did. You really are amazing!
Here is my beautiful Mom!
Happy mothers day Mom. I Love you.
Just enjoying a little hangman and Creamies out on Grandma's porch. I sure love this crew.
Love the fruit punch stains on Jayson and Jackson's faces.
Tonight we get to spend time with Sean's mom for Mothers Day!
I hope everyone had a great weekend too.
xoxox












4 comments:
what a wonderful mothers day!! You desereve it - because you are the best! You are so beautiful!
Happy Mother's Day to a FABULOUS mom!
I'm glad you girls got to have such a fun weekend together...not going to lie, a little bit jealous! :)
Mom looks amazing...she is also a great mom!
Love all the cute faces, I miss them!
Looks like fun!
Yeah for another fun weekend! I'm glad I got to spend so much time with you and see some soccer! It was a great weekend.
So, I tried to update my blog and it came up with the same message you got about being out of space. What did you do?
Post a Comment