CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 18, 2012

dance recital- We can change the world

My girls had their Spring Dance Recital last night and did a super job.

We snapped a few pictures before we left.




I tried to take some pictures during their dances, but they all turned out too dark.  I really need to learn how to use my camera!  They each performed 2 dances: 1 jazz and 1 lyrical.  I love watching them. I also have LOVED the dance studio they attend.  The owner is a good friend and we all love her!  Thanks Alana.

Rylee stressed to Sean over and over that she wanted him to bring her flowers.  Looks like he listened. He even wrote them a card.  Well done girls.

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Darling, darling girls!!
They are awesome kids!!!
Love them all!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

how cute are they!? Way to go girls and way to go dad on the flowers!
SO cute

Anonymous said...

Bess's dance recital is coming up also. They are so fun to watch and it's great when they enjoy what they are doing.
Pretty little girls!
Kendi

Unknown said...

Good job girls! They look so happy!

:)