CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 05, 2012

February Catch UP

Not having a computer to upload my pictures to has been a huge bummer!  I am so glad that everything is back up and running now and I can catch up with pictures and events.
Valentines Day.  Is it just me or does that seem like forever ago? 

The kids wanted home made Valentines this year, and thanks to Pinterest, I was happy(ier) to oblige!


 I also got to help with Jayson's preschool Valentines Party.  Such a fun age.  I love this boy so much.  He is such a polite kid at school.  It is amazing to watch.


My kids were lucky enough to not have school the Friday before President's Day, so we had a 4 day weekend.  I love having my kids home.  I don't have to worry about getting them ready, fixing lunches, doing homework, etc. etc.  We ran some errands and then put all of our FAVORITE restaurants into a jar and picked one out and that is where we went to lunch.  Mine won.. so it was off to Mimi's we go. 
They were all so good and we had such a great lunch.




I attempted the heart french bread in her hair in honor of Valentine's Week.


At the end of the month my friend invited us to go with them to Free Zoo Wednesday.  It was a cold windy day but the kids were bundled up well, so it didn't seem to phase them at all.  The zoo wasn't crowded at all either, which was a bonus.







 The sun came out just in time for lunch.  It felt so good!

All of the animals seemed to be out and about which was fun.  The kids seemed to have a blast.

That is pretty much a wrap for February!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

love it also when my kids are home - nothing can beat that. Love the zoo too! I actually like it when it is cold. No one is there adn the animals move a little bit more I feel like.
I am glad you are back to blogging. I missed you!

Julie said...

What cute ideas... I may need to get a pinterest account!

Love the zoo! Even better when it's free!