CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 05, 2012

The days of March..

The first day of MARCH..
 came in like a LION, with lots of white snow, so the boys wanted to go and play in it.  I dressed them in all their gear (does that take anyone else forever like it does me?) and out they went to play.  More power to them.  I stayed in with the blinds open in my slippers and just watched.  I am not a fan of cold.


 They had fun and lasted way longer than I thought they would.  I had the hot chocolate ready when they came in.  I know this picture is blurry but I LOVE Jackson's hair, it was sticking straight up with static.. so awesome!

Sean brought home some silly string and got all the kids. 
 haha.. he was laughing so hard!!


I have also started potty training Jackson.  All my kids have started around this time because a new baby was coming and I refused to have 2 kids in diapers, but this time there is no new baby, just an excitement for NO MORE diapers in the house!  That will be a dream.
He has been doing really well.  He has almost grasped it.  He can't say more than 5 words, but he is almost potty trained. Not the order I thought it would happen in, but I'm not going to complain!

Their little tiny bums are my favorite.
 The mobile toilet is also a plus.  He can watch cartoons and pee at the same time.  That way there is no boredom that takes place.  It works for me.

For Dr. Suess' birthday last Friday I made my kids green eggs and ham. Sick.  I was honestly surprised they ate them, but they gobbled them up without hesitation.

Today, the sun is shining. It feels so great.  Last night we went on a walk after Church.  I love that we can start being outside more. 

We had a visit with the Dr. today. Jayson has strep again. Poor kid.  Here's to more sunshine and less sickness.  Fingers crossed!  xoxox

Welcome March.. I have missed you!!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

you are the cutest mom ever! I don't enjoy playing in the snow either!
Yeah for no more diapers and little boy undies are so cute on their bums! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

You know, I'm convinced that kids don't feel cold because I remember liking being out in the snow when I was a kid and now the idea just makes me tired!

Good luck with the potty training!

Love ya!

Jenny Moore said...

I'm with you and the cold...cold is for outsides, warm is where I want to be!!! :)
Love all those cute kids!
Love Jack's tiny bum...very cute in undies!!!!
(still can't believe your kids all potty trained so early and so easily...they sleep too...maybe I should be mad at you!!!)

Julie said...

Are you finally out from under the little black sickness cloud? I sure hope so!

Love the silly string attack- very fun!