CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Good to know

So Jackson has been puking all day today..literally. Shocking right? Makes me so sad. I don't know why my kids are so prone to that, especially the runt. After the 4th time I grabbed the bowl and it has been our friend all day. In order to clean the unlucky areas of the carpet I found this awesome vomit remover recipe: it saved me today.

2 cups warm water(not hot). Mix in 1 Tbsp table salt and dissolve. Mix in 1/2 cup white vinegar, 1 Tbsp clear dish soap, and 2 Tbsp rubbing alcohol.

Blot on spot (or in my case) super large area several times. Fill up separate spray bottle with warm water and spray several times over the area you just cleaned with the concoction mentioned above, blotting each time. Repeat. You want to make sure you get the cleaner out.

I just tried it and love it. It takes out the throw up and the smell.

I think it is time to soak my little man in the tub. Happy Friday tomorrow everyone!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

poor little bubba! Thank you for sharing that recipe. My little one pukes all the time! I REALLY need this!

Jenny Moore said...

Poor dude!
Poor mom!
Glad you found that great recipe...it's good to know!
Happy Friday to you!

Unknown said...

Sorry! Hope he feels better soon!

CB said...

Jess the little guy seems sick an awful lot. Does he have acid reflux or something other than just the regular being sick? Maybe he is allergic to something that makes him vomit?
Poor little guy!!