Day 1: Festival of Tree's
Tayler and Rylee had a dance performance tonight at the Festival of Tree's, so we made that our first advent for our 25 days of Christmas. They both did really well on their dances and loved being up on stage. I love the atmosphere there. I think it is a great place to have a recital.
Jackson danced his way into the aisles.. of course with a treat in one hand and his blanket in the other..
Jayson's favorite saying is "you got Jimmered" so he had to have a picture taken here (believe me it was all his idea, not mine)
p.s. we had a MAJOR wind storm last night.. I am talking 102 mph wind gusts just south of us in Centerville and Farmington. It uprooted several big trees and did some serious damage to many homes,fences, and property. Lots of roof damage and trampoline's flying everywhere (literally). We feel so grateful that we came out unscathed and with power. It is amazing to go down the street and see HUGE trees completely over turned.
p.s.s did anyone notice Jayson's shiner in those pictures? Yep, collision with little brothers head will do that to one's eye.
Happy December Everyone! Let the festivities begin...








5 comments:
I'm so glad that you had no problems with the wind storm...that is crazy!
I love that the girls get to dance at Festival of Trees...what a fun, magical place to dance and to wander around and see fun trees!
Jay man looks cool with a shiner!!!:)
oh my heck love the festival we missed you by one night. They girls of course look adorable in their dance costumes and sorry about Jayson's shiner! Poor little guy!
Wasn't that wind nuts. I went for a drive to see the damage and oh my gosh. So grateful for power and warm homes!
Love you!
I was thinking about you guys when I heard about the wind storm. Glad you got through ok!
Those are quite the dance outfits!
:)
You are such a fun mom in keeping up with your Christmas countdown....I am really a dud this year since we have yet to even put up our Christmas tree! I LOVE all of your kids' curly hair...adorable!!!! And I am glad that you made it through the wind storm ok...believe me....I can truly appreciate surviving mother nature....it is no small feat!!!
Guess I should have kept reading to get the answer to what happend to Jayson. Anyway, love all the cute pics... I just wish that Jackson actually liked me!
Post a Comment