DAY 17: SNOWMAN
The kids made these snowman. They were so cute. Since we have only had one day of snow and couldn't do it outside, we had to improvise. Sean and I were also able to sneak out and do some last minute shopping. It was nice and the crowds weren't too crazy.DAY 18: Wrapping & Visit with friends
We were going to go to Temple Square this day, but Sean's back has been sore lately (on the brink of going out)... so we stayed home and wrapped some presents and then had a visit with some friends. I love the lights on Temple Square, but I'm not a fan of being cold! Hopefully we can still make it sometime before Christmas.
DAY 19: Name drawing & Shopping
The kids love to draw names and shop for each other. It worked out well this year because Tayler and Jackson have each other and Rylee and Jayson drew each other. After Sean came home from work we divided up. I took Jayson and Tayler and he had Jacks and Rylee. We kept bumping into each other. I usually TRY and let them find something and pick it out all on their own-- unless of course it is way expensive or something they secretly want, not necessarily the person they are shopping for (that did happen a few times). Jayson would say "but mom, I really think Rylee would love this" I just had to shake my head. At the end we were successful and the kids are excited.
DAY 20: GAME NIGHT
We delivered a few presents to different homes and then came home for games.
Oh MY.. Jackson's newest thing is picking his nose and here he is in all his glory.. we laughed so hard. What a dork! He also had to model this headband which is his new obsession.
Jayson had a fun Christmas party at school today but when he came home he discovered that his reindeer ears had been mixed up with another little girls and he was so sad that it said "EMILY" and not Jayson. IT was a huge deal to him. Thankfully, he has an awesome dad who made him a whole new set. Phew.
It is crazy to me that Christmas is at the end of this week.
Hope your preparations are going well! xoxox








5 comments:
I can't stop laughing at him picking his nose!!! Merry Christmas to your wonderful familY!
I can hardly believe it's Christmas this week either!
Time sure flies!
:)
I love Jackson's head band!!! So cute...he is looking so grown up...please stop Jacks! :)
I laugh at your cuties out shopping for each other secretly picking what they want for themselves!! :)
Wish we could come caroling and hang out. We miss you and love ya lots!
I love Jackson's head band!!! So cute...he is looking so grown up...please stop Jacks! :)
I laugh at your cuties out shopping for each other secretly picking what they want for themselves!! :)
Wish we could come caroling and hang out. We miss you and love ya lots!
You guys are so much fun! Have to laugh at Jackson picking the nose - boys just do that don't they? So funny! And the headband - Cute!!!!
Post a Comment