CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

SNOW FUN, GAME NIGHT, COOKIES

DAY 14: PLAY IN THE SNOW DAY
It actually snowed-- finally!  My kids were excited from the moment they woke up.  Wednesday's are busy, but as soon as dance was over Jayson and Rylee suited up to head out and play.  We were all going to make a snowman, but Jackson had no desire to go out with them (he must be my kid).. so we stayed in and watched.  It was too dark to make a snowman, so they made snow angels and had a snow ball fight.  I am amazed how long kids can stay out there.  I guess if you are bundled up.


DAY 15: GAME NIGHT
Okay, I have to laugh that this was on the agenda for this night.  Last year this was one of our favorite nights.  We had a blast playing games together, but his year Tayler had a double header soccer game so I guess it was game night--just in a different way :)  She had a game at 5:00 and then at 6:30 so we did sneak out to grab a bite to eat together.  Tay's team completely dominated in both games.  It was fun to watch.  Sad that I didn't get any pictures!
We will have to do our REAL game night still before Christmas.

DAY 16: COOKIE NIGHT


I showed my kids a different variety of cookies we could make, and these are the one's we settled on.









Sean has been gone all week getting his coaching license for Soccer. I am glad he will be done after tomorrow.  It has been a long week!

I can't believe that next weekend is Christmas.

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Oh those cookies look so yummy!
I'm glad that you finally got some snow before Christmas...there is something about the first snowfall that is so magical and fun!
It looks like everyone is happy and having a great time!!
Hugs!!

CB said...

We have had no snow - it is so stinkin' weird. So I will just look at your snow. ;-D

Just realized today that I for some reason do not have your address again - I think I had it and now don't know what I did with it. Can you e-mail me? cheriebakow@hotmail.com

Carley said...

You are SO cute!!!! My goal for next year....seriously.....doing a Christmas countdown with my kids....looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

I saw those cookies on Pinterest! Did they taste good too?

Wow...lots of soccer. Fun!

:)