We started out last weekend happy and went downhill from there..
He started acting sick Saturday night, and then fevered and felt miserable the rest of the week. I hate when they are sick. It makes me feel so bad because there is little you can do. The funniest thing was all the places we found him sound asleep throughout the day. Seriously, he was like a narcoleptic. It was sweet and funny!
He was so hot (with fever) for 2 days that I never got him dressed because that just made him sweat like a pig and made his fever spike. All I have to say is that I am incredibly grateful for Children's Motrin and Tylenol. There were rays of sunshine while he was dosed up!
He went outside 2 days ago and totally biffed it down our patio rock stairs all within 2 minutes and messed up his nose pretty good. It was red, bleeding, swollen and bruised by the time he came in. He also sported some nice fever blisters all over. He had 3 around his mouth, 2 huge one's inside his mouth (which made it fun to eat), and then had one on his chest this morning.
At least we are getting some smiles now and his eyes aren't so droopy and sad. It's the pits to be sick and this one is HIGH Maintenance as a sick child. I do enjoy the cuddle time though so I'll take the good and the bad, I guess.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago












8 comments:
What a poor poor baby! He needs a bubble to live in! :) Hope you're doing well, despite the cutest little sickie around...
Poor little guy! He does look like he's been through the ringer. Glad he's feeling better though!
:)
Sweet little guy! At least he is smiling when his nose/mouth look like hamburger.
Poor thing...hope he finds relief and all is well this weekend!
Happy Soccer Game J Man!! :)
Hugs
fell better little guy! Love ya!
He is too stinking cute....being sick and scraped up nose and all!!!! Poor little thing....hope he gets feeling better soon!
Poor Jax! He is still cute as a button even with a banged up nose!
Oh my gosh his face - and since I know what it looks like back in your yard all I can say is OUCH!! That would hurt.
Hope he is feeling better!
sorry your bubba was sick! I hope he is better by now :)
Post a Comment