CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Fun

While in Park City, I found cheap bags at Michael's and Halloween foam stickers, so I thought it would be fun to let my kids make their own Trick-or-Treating bags.  They always enjoy a good craft!

Jayson and his crazy smiles.  He was so proud of his bag.

This kid was just happy to be in only a diaper.
 Hard at work

Jayson hurried and finished his bag so he could help Sean make cotton candy.


We wrote their names on the back in glow-in-the-dark Paint.  I think they turned out pretty dang cute and they loved doing them.  We'll see how they hold up next Monday!

This is the reason he was stripped down to just his diaper. He gets a LITTLE bit sticky, but was oh so happy.


Tonight, we hit the Pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins and go on the Hay Ride. It was a pretty warm evening which was so nice. I remember in past years freezing to death.



 We found all of our pumpkins just before we lost every bit of sunlight. On the ride back our driver was hilarious.  He made us sing songs. 

Now we get to carve some masterpieces in those pretty pumpkins.. stay tuned :)

6 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

What a fun family night!
Love the pumpkin patch and the Halloween bags!
Can't wait to see what all those pumpkins turn into!!!
Love ya!

Joey and Nettifer said...

ok really?! wHAT A stinking cute idea to create your own halloween bags!
Yeah for pumpkin patches and finding your pumpkins. I just love this time of year! Have fun!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea to have them decorate their own bags!

And...all I can say is...you have a cotton candy machine? Lucky!

:)

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute!
I love those bags, I may go get some!

Katie & Jared said...

What a cute idea to make trick or treat bags. It looks like they had fun. Can't wait to see those pumpkins carved!

Next time you make cotton candy I want to be there. We had a cotton candy machine growing up and I LOVED making it!

Julie said...

Those bags turned out way cute! Oh, and way cute shoes Jess! See you soon!
Love ya!