CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 05, 2011

Mayors Cup

Since Wednesday of this week, Tayler has played in another soccer tournament and she did AWESOME! She was able to score a goal in every single game (except the last one). I was so proud of her and have so much fun watching the games. I guess I am becoming a full blown soccer mom!

Their team is adorable and it is amazing to see the friendships that are forming and their excitement for each other. Each one of them is a darling, very talented girl.  Sean has really enjoyed coaching them as well.  He gets a kick out of the girls.
Anyway, they were VICTORIOUS and won the championship game this evening. It was thrilling to see.

Here are some pictures from the week:




Tayler started out as goal keeper for the first half and moved to Forward in the second half.
Tay and her coach. 


The girls waiting for their medals





3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

yay Tay!! You are AWESOME!!!
You have a great family who cheers for you...we were yelling from Georgia!!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck! That is amazing! I am so proud of her! Way to go Taylor!

Unknown said...

That is so impressive! What fun! You are awesome Tay!

:)