Jayson was so excited to start pre-school this morning. He didn't seem the least bit nervous or apprehensive. I knew he would LOVE it and know that he will learn so much this year (
he is one that soaks in everything and wants to keep learning more). He brought me the addition flashcards the other day and wanted me to teach him all of them. He is a smart kid!
While I was combing his hair I asked him if he was excited and he said "yeah, but I will miss home." He is my little buddy and I did miss him. Jackson was bored :)
Now it is just me and this little trouble maker every Tuesday and Thursday morning. What will we do?
4 comments:
What a sweet heart! He is one smart cookie!! Can you send him to me?!!
As for Jackson...he is so stinkin' cute that any naughtiness that he has is easy to overlook!!!
Love you!!!
love kids that want to learn! That is awesome that he is in preschool and sad that little buddy is sad that he is gone.
Your boys are ADORABLE!
Check out that CURLY hair!!!! I LOVE it! What cute little boys....it is SO crazy how fast they grow up!
For cute!
:)
Post a Comment