CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tay's NINE!


Yesterday, my oldest turned nine. I still can't believe she is that old and will be starting the 4th grade in just one week. It seems like just the other day we were bringing her home from the hospital. we celebrated yesterday in Bear Lake with Horseback riding, swimming, dinner, presents, etc. I thought it was a fun day! I will post all the photos when I get home. Love you Tayler! I am so proud of the young woman you are growing into. You have amazing abilities and talents and I am grateful to have you as part of our family!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's nine either! Hope it was a great day! I'm so interested about the horseback riding....where did you go?

Love you!

Jenny Moore said...

I remember the day she was born...ahh how time flies!
T is a beautiful, smart, wonderful girl!!!
We love her very much!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

happy birthday tay! I can't wait to see the pictures of your fun day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a wonderful day to spend turning 9!
Kendi

Carley said...

Love reading everything you have been up to! 9...wow!!! I still remember when she was in my nursery class....that is just crazy!!!!