Today is a special day for one little 4 year old in our house. I have a TON to blog about so I will have many posts coming, but for today I just want to wish Jayson a happy #4!
Isn't it amazing to look back at this 4 years ago:
and then we are brought to today when he turns 4...
crazy to think 4 years have already passed by. We have loved seeing the stages of this little boy and man have there been a lot!
He has become such a polite and loving little boy. Today he told me that he isn't going to be mean anymore because he is 4. He also told me that he is going to try new foods like fruit and pizza because he is 4. What a funny little boy.
Not long ago I had a very strong confirmation that his spirit is such a special one. (I know that all my kids are), but it was made very clear to me that he has a very special work to do here on earth and that his spirit needs to be protected as much as possible and that I need to be careful with words and actions towards him. I am so grateful to be his mom and to watch him grow each and every day. I am so proud of the little boy he is and the man that he will become. I love you so much Jayson!
Happy Birthday buddy!








5 comments:
He is such a doll and I noticed when I was there that he is a very helpful boy.
Happy Birthday to the Sharkman!!!
Happy Birthday to Jayson!
It was so fun to spend so much time with him...he is a GREAT boy and we love him very much!!!
Hugs to you!!!!
Happy Birthday sweet boy it was so fun seeing you i miss you all hugs Meggy
Happy Birthday Jayson!
:)
he is so stinking cute! Happy Birthday!
PS I miss you when you don't blog! Where have you been?
Post a Comment