They sang the cutest songs
We checked Tayler out to come too.. she was such a proud sister.
Our cute neighbor girl, Olivia, found us and came to listen to Rylee too. I love that! I've decided that Jayson can't make a normal face.
They did silhouettes of all the kids with their certificates. I thought they were so dang cute.
Rylee's good friend, Isabel. They had a great year together. I wish I would have gotten more pictures with her other cute friends. She had some great ones and knew each one so well.
Jayson is happy to have his buddy home again.
Rylee's awesome teacher Mrs. Willmore. They had cookies out on the playground after the program.
Just for fun: This is Rylee just starting at the beginning of the year!
We are so proud of you Rylee! You have amazed us by what you have learned and how much you have grown. Now we're moving on to 1st grade.
(funny story: at Rylee's last Parent/Teacher conference Mrs. Willmore talked about everything she had done, etc. etc. and then said, "now I have some bad news" Rylee all of a sudden got big eyes and didn't know what she was going to say-- she looked REALLY nervous. (I was a little nervous too). Well she said " the bad news is: you have to move on to 1st grade and I will miss you so much." Rylee smiled and laughed a sigh of relief. It made us all laugh).








8 comments:
I can't believe it's been a year either!
Go Rylee! You are so awesome!
:)
Isn't it crazy when it seems just yesterday we dropped them off (and sobbed) for their first day and now we are picking them up (and sobbing) for their last day?! It really does go SO fast!!! She is such a cute girl!!!
Kindergarten is such a magical time. So happy she had a great teacher to start her school career. Seriously can't believe she'll be in first grade.
What a cute girl! We sure do love your kids. I can't believe how much they have all grown!
Congrats on completing Kindergarten Rylee. We are very proud of you!!
Oh Miss Pot Pie...you are done with kindergarten....yeah you!!!!!
I love her cute little face, she couldn't be happier!!
I love the silhouettes they made of the kids...how cute.
Yeah for school being out!!!!!
Just doing a little blog catch up...I think you guys have been as busy as we have been! Good times! 2 kids in school all day next year! Whatever will you do with all that free time? Just kidding, I will have all FOUR kids in school all day...whatever will I do with myself? I am so excited!
Hi Jessica! I am so behind at looking and writing blogs! It is fun to catch up on your adorable family! Your kids look so grown up and adorable!
Rylee you cute little thing! I can't believe that our little girls are done with kindergarten! Where is the time going!?
She looked so stinking cute and happy!
Here's to 1st grade!
Post a Comment