Today is picture day for my 2 little cutie's! Yesterday we painted nails and straightened hair. I can't believe how long both of their hair is getting. I sure love my girls.
p.s. My sister Jen made these DARLING headbands. We love them. Thanks Auntie Jen!
p.s.s. We are heading to SUNNY Las Vegas this morning until Sunday. Can't wait, It will be nice to feel a little warmth on my skin. I am thinking 76 degrees will be amazing! Hope it is really that warm there, because all we have is capri's and short sleeved shirts.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








5 comments:
You girls are DARLING!!!!
I'm a little bit jealous...I want to go to Vegas!!! maybe I just want to be with you!!!
Have FUN!!
Love ya!!!
they look so beautiful! Love the head bandsa nd their outfits are so cute. Have so much fun in Las Vegas! Can I come?
There hair is long! I bet those will be super cute pictures.
Have fun in Las Vegas!
:)
What super cute girls. They are such dolls. (Love the headbands Jen) HOpe you had an awesome time in Vegas!
Love you!
What cute neices I have!
I'm glad I talked to you while you were in Vegas so I could feel like I was there! Looking forward to the recap of your trip!
Post a Comment