CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

It's great to be 6

 Rylee turned 6 yesterday.  I can't believe it! 

For lunch she wanted a grilled cheese and cheese chips.  Jayson and I decided to put a candle in her sandwich and sing happy birthday.  She loved it.
 Then came the cake... UGH!  I attempted to make a barbie cake and I didn't want to use fondant, but it didn't turn out so well.  Her whole dress split open, but I think it tasted good. Oh well, it's fun to try.
 We also had a little impromptu party for her birthday last night.  Thank you to everyone for coming and making her feel so special.
 Jackson loved the cake too.  It was a trail run for his upcoming birthday!
 Rylee got spoiled by everyone!  She is one lucky girl.  I think 6 is going to be a great year for her.
She is having her friends party on Saturday.  It will be a Fancy Nancy tea party so it should be POSH! 

7 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Rylee is 6!
It's hard to believe it's been that long already!!!
We're glad she had such a great birthday, it's because she has such a great mom who makes her day special and who makes super cute cakes!!!
Your cake looks great there Super Mom!
Wish we could have been at the party, looks like a success.
Hugs to all!
We miss you!!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my gosh! She is 6! Our girls are growing up! Love her! Happy Birthday and what a special day!

Emmy said...

You know Rylee.... you can never go wrong with grill cheese and cheese chips. :)

I can't believe that she is 6 all ready! Holy Cow! Happy Birthday to her!
I love you!

Kendi said...

What a fun birthday already! Can't wait to see and hear more about her Fancy Nancy Party. We sure do love those books at our house.
Happy Birthday Rylee!

jamatukk said...

Aren't you the cutest Mom EVER! Can't believe that Rylee is 6! Where has time gone. Missing you lots we will have to get together soon. Oh and I really like the brown do! You look fabulous my friend as always. So fun! Love ya Britt

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rylee!

I wish I could come to the Fancy Nancy Party!

:)

. said...

Cute Rylee all grown up! I'm sad I had to leave one day before your birthday, but I am so glad I got to spend a few days with you over the holidays!

Have a great year being 6!