I think the Fancy Nancy Party was a success! Look at all the cute "fancies" that came to the party (minus Emerson-- she wasn't up to having her picture taken). There were 11 total-- including Rylee & Tay.
When each guest arrived, they went to the "dress up room" where they were adorned with boas, tiara's and gloves.
Next we read the book Fancy Nancy and had a quiz on all the fancy words. They did really well on each word. Then we had a tea party! I can't believe I didn't take a picture of my table. I thought it turned out pretty cute. We told them they had to put their pinkies up when they took a drink and call each other darling. They just laughed at that! We had pb&j's, little ham & cheese sandwiches, veggie platter, fruit, punch, chocolate covered strawberries & banana's and a variety of chips.
Afterwards, we played Freeze dance and hit the pinata to get candy. Then came presents and cupcakes and ice cream.
I think Rylee has been celebrated like a queen. They sang to her in church and thus end's Rylee's birthday festivities. Phew.
xoxox
The end!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








13 comments:
What a cute idea for a birthday party!
:)
How cute! What a good mommy you are!
This makes me wish I could trade my boys for some girls (at least for one or two birthday parties -'cause I would totally miss those boys of mine).
Audrey had a blast!! What darling little Fancy Nancies!!
I am in love with Fancy Nancy. She wasn't around when my girls were little and I only found out about her recently - I love the books they are sooo cute.
This party looks like so much fun Jess - I love the dress ups, the girls look GREAT!
you are the best mom!!
Wow, they are all so fancy! I'm glad I wasn't invited to that party, I would have stuck out!
Way to go Jess, you are so creative!
love it love it! What a fun birthday party - It looks like she loved it too! What a fancy party! You are so posh! :)
What a darling party!
How did the purse cake turn out?!!
I love your new blog look...how did you do that?!!!!
Hugs!
How adorable!!! I might have to steal that idea when Alivia turns six this summer!!! You are such a fun, cute and creative mom!!!
Love all the boas, tutus, and ruby slippers! You're an extraordinary mom! Everything looks just posh!
What a great idea!
Emerson loved it!! Tomorrow she has a Fancy Nancy lunch planned with her sister and dad. I'm sure in her mind it will be as nearly as awesome as something Aunt Jess has organized. We'll see what happens ;-)
HOW STINKIN' CUTE!!! Its things like this that make me wish I had a girl. But then I remember other things about girls and am grateful I have boys. ;)
Glad to hear that Rylee was celebrated royally. Give her big hugs from us!
Love you all!
Post a Comment