CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where does this trail lead?



Jackson has found a new love with toilet paper and bathrooms. This is the trail I found when I came down from being upstairs and then I spotted the culprit.  Don't worry, he was playing in the toilet water too with the toilet scrubber.  Awesome!  He is such a busy boy.  His other favorite thing to do these days is unload ALL of Jayson's clothes from his drawers.  He also loves to pull on everything or climb on anything he can find.  The other day while I was cleaning out the fridge he made it up to the 1st shelf and only spilled barbecue sauce in the process.  He definitely is an active little boy who makes us laugh.  I have to enjoy these times no matter what mess there is to clean up afterwards. 

he has taken a few steps lately.  We'll see if he is walking by Thanksgiving?

11 comments:

Susan said...

We had that happen yesterday... little turkeys! :)

Jenny Moore said...

Oh my little "Jack-Jack"!
You darling little naughty boy!!!
Come to my house and make all the messes you want!!!!

CB said...

What a cute potato! All you can do is laugh at the messes as they explore their world.
Trent used to dump all the cereal boxes on a regular basis - we'd pick it all up, put it back in the box and eat it anyway.

MandaJ said...

Oh that is too cute. I have forgoten the constant messes already. He looks so pleased with himself though.

Maria said...

Hahaha! That is so funny! I thought it was going to be a post about a naughty little doggie named SAM! Jaxon is much cuter, and way more fun to clean up after. :) I can't believe he's almost walking. What a little stud.

Julie said...

Such a cute culprit though! Guess I better baby-ify my apartment, huh?
See you soon! Love you!

Joey and Nettifer said...

so it begins! That little stinker!

kourtney said...

It leads to trouble!!! That's what I always call them. Trouble #1 #2 #3 #4 and #5. Oh well, he's way too cute to ever get mad, right?

Jen Crook said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting!

Unknown said...

I really am glad I'm not the only one! It feels nice to see other's pain and know I am not alone!

Unknown said...

I thought - Did they get a cat...nope, just Jackson.

Hee hee

:)