This weekend was so much fun. I was able to spend time with my hubby (on a date) on Friday evening and also spent time with my mom Saturday for the Women's Conference. It was awesome! I loved every minute of both nights.
Friday I came home from work and Sean and I left to go out for my birthday. We enjoyed a great dinner. It was nice to talk with no interruptions. I wish it could have lasted longer! Thanks to his mom and dad for babysitting for us so that we could enjoy some time out together.
Saturday we did the normal soccer game routine. First was Tay's game and then Rylee played. They both did awesome. Rylee scored a goal so on the way home Sean picked her up some Nacho's at Maverick. She isn't bribed by money, just Nacho's. She loves those things. After the games and my run I cleaned up the house a little and then got ready to meet my mom for the General Women's conference. We had tickets this year to the Conference center. It was amazing! We met up at 4:30 and headed into SL. We found an awesome parking place and then had 45 minutes to spare before we even had to be in our seats. I was hungry so we tried out the new cafe in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It definitely didn't disappoint. It totally hit the spot. After we crammed our food in we headed over to the conference center. We had great seats and enjoyed a great evening of uplifting talks. I am grateful that I am able to spend time with my mom. She is an amazing lady. Thank you to Shani for watching the kids that night. Sean had a work dinner so there was an overlap of time we both wouldn't be there.
It was a wonderful weekend.
Yesterday I put Jackson down for a nap and within 1 minute I heard a LOUD thud! Apparently he knows how to scale his crib now. Oops. I felt so bad. I found the screw driver so that we could lower the springs. Poor kid, I felt so bad. He is pulling himself up on everything and taking steps. I thought it would be longer until he walks but maybe not. Why do they have to grow up so fast?
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








7 comments:
Glad you and mom were there! It was a great meeting!!
Cute picture...wish I was with you!!!
Happy Birthday, love ya!
Sounds like a very accomplished weekend. it's always good to get away and out on the town!
That does sound like a fun weekend. I'm jealous you were actually at the conference. It was a great meeting!
:)
Happy Birthday!!! That is GREAT that you and your hubby could have some alone time together - I am sure it was very needed - you guys are so busy!!!
I cannot believe Jackson scaled his crib already - Watch out!!
That is so awesome! Glad you got to enjoy it!
You two are so cute! That is awesome that you got to enjoy conference at the conference center. I thought of you both as I watched it.
Poor little Jackson... tell him to not grow up so fast!
that is so cool you got to go to the conference and I want to try that yummy cafe now! I love new resturants. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment