Well I am officially another year older (and hopefully wiser too). Yesterday was a typical Monday, but thanks to family and friends it was wonderful for the otherwise mundane Monday.
Thank you for all the calls, texts, cards, emails, facebooks, etc. I love you all and appreciate you more than you will ever know. Thank you!
Sunday night Sean told me that he would be staying late at work for spin class, which he typically does on Monday's, so I didn't think anything of it, except-- "that sucks." I figured that we already celebrated on Friday so it wasn't that big of a deal.Yesterday afternoon I was totally craving Crown Burger so I took Jayson, Rylee and Jackson with me. It was fun. Jayson kept singing happy birthday at the top of his lungs. Pretty sure the WHOLE restaurant was well informed that it was my birthday.
Sean sent me a text around 4 saying that he wasn't really planning to stay for spin (that was just suppose to throw me off). He said he would be home soon after he ran some errands. He came home and we went to the park and had a picnic dinner. It was awesome. Simple and perfect. I was with my little family and was happy. He also bought me an ice cream cake, which are my FaVoRiTe! (i didn't think he remembered that). He was determined to fit ALL the candles on too. I was ready to get the fire extinguisher out-- just in case! After we came home, the kids put their p.j.'s on and went right to sleep. Thanks again to everyone.








8 comments:
Yeah he remembered the Cold Stone cake...awesome!!
Glad it was a great day...you are great!
Cutest.Birthday.Girl.EVER.
I'm not surprised that Sean had fun plans for you! He's good at those little things, you know?
Happy Birthday!!
What a fun surprise.
Happy Birthday!
:)
So glad you had such a great birthday. You totally deserve it!
Love you!!!
Yeah for another great birthday! Did you get all those candles out before it melted your cake?
Love ya and looking forward to spending a few fun days with you and little Jackson!
Happy Birthday. That cake sounds so yummy right now. Hope you enjoyed it.
Fire extinguisher....yeah right. Your sister is nearing 40 and I am right behind her so I don't want to hear ANYTHING about too many candles. Did they melt the ice cream cake though? Just a thought.
Happy Birthday! Sorry I am so late on posting to you. I feel like a jerk of a friend! What a great day you had and who knew you and Sean's bdays were so close together!
Love you!
Post a Comment