Today Tayler had her big
2nd grade program. It was a patriotic theme and all the kids did a wonderful job. She has been singing all the songs every night for weeks now and today was the big program. She was so excited to go to school and couldn't wait for us all to get there. They had to wear Red, White or Blue and the gym was decked out with Flags and other patriotic symbols everywhere. It was darling.


My favorite song was "
I'm Proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood. I have always loved that song
(call me lame), and today being the 7th anniversary of when my dad passed away really struck a cord with me and the tears freely flowed. I couldn't even try to stop them. I'm sure everyone around me thought I was a nut case, but that's okay. I loved it and was so proud of my little 2nd grader. They sure grow up fast don't they? She is such an amazing little girl. I am a big FAN!
Way to go Tayler.
6 comments:
I'm a big fan too. She is such a sweet young lady. It crazy how big she is getting. We just love her to pieces!!
I want to be in the Tayler Fan Club!!
Such a cutie!!
Can we just remove this day from the calendar?!! Just wondering....
I love you in the top picture...you look like a hot mama...do you really have 4 kids? You're way too cute!
Hugs to you all!!!
that's so sweet jess. I get that way whenever i hear bag pipes playing. My grandma was scotish and it gets me everytime. so don't worry you're not alone. :)
and yay taylor! hope she had fun proforming!
I love that song too Jess! Tayler you're just awesome!
That is awesome Taylor!
That is a great song!
Good job Tay!
Post a Comment