It's hard to believe this little guy has been with us for 1 month now. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday we were getting ready to meet him and other times it seems like we have had him with us forever. He is such a good baby. He is calm (unless hungry and then you only have 3o seconds), he is very alert, he is good about letting his sisters and brother give him 1000's of kisses. He loves to be snuggled and I love to snuggle him.
I am taking him into his Dr. today because I think he has a little bit of reflux. He has been struggling with that for a little over a week and I feel so bad for him so I am going to find out if what I can do for him.
We are loving this sweet little guy so much!! I can't imagine life without him. He fits perfectly into our family.








8 comments:
one month already!!? Where is the time going!? He is precious!That is for sure and oh so cute!
Hard to believe he's been here a month already!
He is such a cute little guy who seems to be very patient and very loved!
Hope you get some good answers at the dr. today!
Wow, times sure flies especially with those little ones! Hope you get some help with the reflux.
Babies are so sweet! Hope he feels better after some help from the doctor. Good Luck!
He is such a cutie!! YOu did good!!
he's so sweet and looks just like your other kiddo's! aren't they so fun when they snuggle up to you. nothing is better! happy to see you guys are doing so well.
It's easy to take good pictures when you have such a cute baby! Love him! Hope the Dr visit went well and the poor little guy will get feeling better!
Too cute!
:)
Post a Comment