CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sunday Fun & Tay's mishap

Saturday night Tay slipped and fell down a few stairs. Sean and I comforted her, but didn't think much of it (since it isn't the first time). Sunday morning, Sean came into the bathroom where I was blow drying my hair and told me that Tayler was crying and that I should go take a look at her ankle. I did. It was pretty swollen and we were a little afraid that it was broken since she wouldn't put any pressure on it- what-so-ever! We were headed out to my mom's ward because my brother Brent and sister-in-law, Ashley were in town and we were anxious to see them. Jayson, Rylee and I headed out to my Mom's house/ward while Sean and Tayler headed to the InstaCare. They did an x-ray and found that it was just a bad sprain. PHEW! I was really sweating the whole idea of crutches, etc. She has been tough and the brace they gave her has really seemed to do the trick.

Sean and Tayler arrived right as we were getting home from Church. We had a great visit with Brent and Ashley and also got to visit with Annie, Steve and their family for a while. It was a lovely day and nice to see everyone.

7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

a sprained ankle in snow! No Fun! Sorry!

Maria said...

What a bummer! I'm glad it was just a sprain. How long does she have to wear the brace?

Unknown said...

JESSICA SAYS THAT SHE HOPES THAT TAYLER'S ANKLE FEELS BETTER SOON!

Jen Crook said...

Oh bummer. The boot is so inconvenient. I hope she feels better soon.

Jenny Moore said...

Poor T.
She makes the boot look cute though!

Unknown said...

It was fun seeing you too! And it makes for a good story about Tay.

:)

Julie said...

So sad that Tay hurt her ankle, but she really was a trooper!