CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm a big boy now

My Christmas wish came true and this little dude is POTTY trained!! HOORAY. I have always said that I never want 2 kids in diapers, and with Jayson I wasn't sure that was going to happen, but it did. He has done so well. He has only had a few accidents, however they were while in route to the bathroom. Today- NOT one accident all day.

What a big boy! I am so proud of him.

7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Holy cow lady! He is so little! Good job mama! You are getting ready for the new one to come along!

Jenny Moore said...

What a little stud!!
Love the car underwear and the skull jammies!
Way to go Jayson and Jess!!!!
Hugs

Susan said...

WOOHOO! YAY! My last two overlapped in diapers about a month... it was a pain to potty train the toddler (who just refused earlier attempts) while caring for a newborn (of course these were my closest two in age also). Nice work getting it done beforehand! :)

Jen Crook said...

Wow! A boy potty trained so early! I am super impressed. Jaiden was almost 6 before he finally got it I think! LOL

Katie & Jared said...

HOORAY!!!! That is so exciting. I'm jealous. Cayden has lost his interest in potty training. Oh Well, his time will come.

What a big boy. Way to go!!!
Love you!!

CB said...

Hallelujah!!! Potty trained kids = mom happiness!!
Congrats that is so great!

Unknown said...

I'm happy for you and proud of little Jayson!