CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve EVE

Since last year we have started a new tradition and we do it on the 23rd (since we usually don't have much going on that night). We stay up and watch movies until midnight, eat pizza and LOTS of candy/goodies which they all pick out, and have a big sleep over in the living room. The girls were excited all through Decemeber for this night (Jayson really had no idea what fun was in store ;)

That evening, we made all the beds, went and picked up our pizza and let the girls choose movies from Blockbuster. I think we watched 3 1/2 total. We all made it until 11:49 and then everyone zonked out. I can't believe that I don't have ANY pictures from that night. LAME! I guess I was too lazy to head up the stairs and get the camera. Anyway, we had a great time and love our new found tradition. Can't wait until next year.

2 comments:

Karly and Nick said...

I love that tradition! It sounds so fun! And I can't believe how close you are to having your baby! And I forget my camera all the time! :0)

Joey and Nettifer said...

you are an answer to my prayers. Joey's family is divorced and we are having a hard time finding a night just for our family - because his mom HAS to have the
24th or she cries! So I think I will crown the 23rd to be our night! Help me remember this for next year! Thank you for sharing this!