My awesome hubby sent these to my work on Friday (that is the day we celebrated our anniversary). They are BeAuTiFuL! That night we went out. I loved having some alone time with him. It was so much fun and has been WAY too long. Now I remember why you need that time to reconnect.
This week I'm grateful for:
- My family. I know that I overreact way too much and way too often, but they still love me despite all my faults.
- Safety. I realize that so many things could happen at any moment, and yet everyone always arrives home safe and sound.
- Health. (knock on wood), we haven't had one sniffle around here. Everyone has been very healthy and I am so grateful for that. I got my Swine Flu shot on Thursday. Now I need to get the seasonal flu shot for the rest of my troops.
- Service. Rylee has to give a talk today in Primary on "serving as a family" and I realized I need to really focus on that area and reach out to others. I tend to stay in my own little bubble, but there is so much more I can do. I need to teach my children through example.
- This time of year. I love Thanksgiving time. I love the holiday season. 1 down, 2 to go! Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and then Christmas. Yikes!
- Prayer. I love that I can ask for help in EVERYTHING- the little things and the big things and I truly do receive help and inspiration on how to proceed in certain situations. It's so nice to know that we are all entitled to that. Even our littlest struggles are of concern to our Heavenly Father. I love that.
**Hope you all had a safe Halloween last night! I will post pictures soon. The kids had a blast. Jayson was so good at saying "Happy Halloween" to everyone by the end of the night. He clutched his bucket of candy all night. He wasn't about to let someone take it away from him. I think he ate a little bit too much because he has thrown up a few times today, so He and I are sluffing church.








6 comments:
A church sluffer...a woman after my own heart sometimes!!!
I loved your post, I think we all need to work a little bit harder, I know I need to be so much better!!!
The flowers are beautiful, happy anniversary (even though I forgot to tell you when I talked to you...lame)
You've got a good husband! You always have deserved the best!!
Love you!!!
Love the flowers! holy Moly!
Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful flowers and happy late anniversary!
Hope you're all feeling better soon.
What a fun surprise to get flowers! :) Happy Anniversary, again!
It sounds like Halloween was a blast! Too bad that Jayson is feeling a little sick--but if you didn't get sick on Halloween when you're a kid, you wouldn't know you were having fun! :)
Thanks for the reminder of all our blessings!
Pretty flowers!
Great post Jess. I think it is funny that you mention living in a bubble... I am always saying I live in my bubble and I like it that way. It never hurts to expand the bubble when it is good things like service!
Happy Halloween! I'm excited to see pictures!
Post a Comment