CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Twirling & spinning

Yesterday was the summer dance recital for Rylee and Tayler. They both did so wonderful. I was a proud mama. They were so excited all day, and then the much anticipated time came to get ready and head out. Here are some pictures before we left.







Here is Ry's best friend Audrey. They were so cute.

My little kiddos are growing up. It's fun to see their love for dance. I enjoy watching them so much. Afterwards we headed to Pace's for a little ice cream treat to celebrate. Then we came home and watched "So You Think You Can Dance" Very fitting don't you think?
All in all it was a great day.

9 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!
You have every right to be a proud mamma...you've got 3 GREAT kiddos!!!
Glad you went out and celebrated...how fun!!
Hugs and love to you all!!

Skye said...

They are darling. I love So you think you can dance too.

Karly and Nick said...

What a fun night for you girls! They are so darn cute! They grow too fast, huh?

Maria said...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarling! Audrey sure loves your girls! They were both such beautiful dancers!

Katie & Jared said...

Those are some CUTE young ladies. I can't believe how big they are getting. They are so beautiful. I want to come to a recital one of these days.

Love you!!!

Sheri said...

Such Cuties!!

KEndi said...

Don't you just love little girls in dance costumes. They are so fun and cute! Love the pictures

simply kris said...

they did such a good job! my kids were so very excited to see them

CB said...

Your girls are super duper adorable. You have every right to be a proud Mama!!

P.S. Congrats!!