It is always fun to go back and see the similarities between siblings. The other day in the tub I noticed that Jayson's hair was looking a slight bit curly and I totally had a flashback to when Tayler was that age (with very little hair also, but still quite curly) so I dug out the old photos to see what I could find.
Here are some pictures of both of them. I tried to get a decent picture of Jayson, but since he rarely stops moving, that was a little more tricky, until I handed him a toothbrush.
What do you think?




Kind of fun eh? It will be interesting to see. Tayler has very curly hair so we'll see what Jayson's really does.
Now for Rylee, she is from a completely different mold. Maybe, JUST maybe if we ever have another one he/she may pick up on the Rylee characteristics. Anyway, just a fun trip down memory lane.
12 comments:
Such cute kids!!! I think boys with curly hair are so adorable!! It will be fun to see how his turns out.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! Love ya!
what cute babies! I love curly hair on kids! I use to use baby magic and "gel" and slather Madelyn's head right up! Yummy!
Holy moly! Stick a bow on that boy, and *poof*, you'd have a baby Taylor! So darling!
Thanks for letting me borrow him for a little while yesterday! :)
Too cute!
Oh...they look soooo much alike. I have baby pictures of Sean and he also looks similar to both of them, too! How fun!
No matter what they are certainly cute!!
Looks like he will have some curly hair - Watch out when he is older girls really dig curly hair on boys!
Where does the curly hair come from? Which side of the family?
Cute pictures:D
They do look alike, however I still think Rylee and Jayson look alike, maybe it's their coloring?
Cute kids!
Cute Cute Cute!!
He does look a lot like Tayler!!
Love those kiddos!!
Hey! I am probably one of the last people you expected to appear in your comment box!
I found your blog in the most unusual way..but that is a story for another day!
They really do look so much alike!
I love those old photos of Tay! They do look very similar! He is such a cute boy! I'd love it if he had curly hair!
They do have very similar looking hair. Funny!
Post a Comment