CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

This last week was a blur..

Last Monday seems like an eternity ago! This week was packed with
comings and goings and all the in-betweens! It truly was crazy.
Monday night we ate hot dogs and carved pumpkins. What a way to spend your
anniversary huh?
Tayler and Rylee looked forward to carving pumpkins since they started growing.
Sean grew 5 beautiful pumpkins in our little garden. It worked out perfectly, one for each of us.

For the carving,

Tayler picked Snow White,
Rylee picked Scooby-Doo, and
Jayson picked Batman *well, he didn't really have a say :)*
We had fun gutting and carving the pumpkins.
here are the gutters at work, and Jayson just enjoying being on the table

loved Rylee's crazed eyes in this picturehard at work

the carvers- yes I helped this year, I just had to document that!

Tayler's pick


Thursday and Friday I was able to help in the girls classes with their
Halloween parties. I am so sad that I didn't have my camera with me
for either one.


After Tayler's party on Friday we met Sean out at his work. The people
he works with are so nice and gave the kids tons of candy. Then we
came home and Sean took them out while I passed out the candy. I love
seeing all the kids in their costumes. I sat out on my porch and talked to
everyone! It was amazing weather. You could actually see the costumes
because they weren't bundled up like Eskimos. It was a fun day!



Here are some pictures from Halloween night of my giraffe, singer, and tiger.
They sure were cuties!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Tayler with her friend from her Kindergarten class last year

T & R passing out some candy before they left

Are we at the zoo?

9 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a fun halloween week! way cute costumes! That giraffe is adorable!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute!!
I love Tayler as Hannah Montana with blond hair!!
Jayson and Rylee couldn't be any cuter!! Love them all!!!
The weather was great...wish it was that way every year.

Anonymous said...

I am so sad the nice weather is gone....boo hoo. Sounds like a busy but fun week filled with lots of halloween activity! Cute animals and darling rock star.

Carley said...

Looks like so much fun! Looks like our boys were dressed up in the same costume!!

Unknown said...

Your very own home-grown pumpkins -how cool!

Love the cute costumes. Tay looks so old! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun! I hate gutting the pumpkins, but i love the carving! I love that it was great weather to trick-or-treat! we lucked out!

Maria said...

Cute cute cute! I'm a little sad that Sean didn't swing them by my house so I could see them in person, but your pictures are SO cute!! Happy Halloween, eh?

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Julie said...

It was sure fun to see your cute kiddos when they came around. That night was amazing wasn't it? You have the cutest kids ever!