When we were practicing for the Primary Program a few weeks ago I overheard her in her room so I quietly listened & observed. She had all of her "friends" (stuffed animals) lined up in a row and she was talking into her microphone. She first quoted ALL of Tayler's part for the program word for word then clapped and said "good job Tayler" afterwards she did her part, clapped and said "good job Rylee." Tayler's part was pretty lengthy too, but Rylee could have acted as proxy in case Tayler didn't make it. I was impressed.
I know there are kids her age that know how to do much more, but for my Rylee she is more of the quiet observer that I didn't think really paid attention to any of that kind of stuff. She wasn't quick to talk either like Tayler did, but when she did talk she was speaking in full sentences. It is so fun to see her grow into such a cute little person. I love her so much.
She is loving preschool too. Her teacher is the cutest lady in the world. I really have been so impressed with everything that they do. Last week, I was late picking her up so she was the only one left in her class and when I came in her teacher said to me,
"Rylee is such a special girl. There is just something about her that makes her so unique and amazingly adorable. She just has a sparkle in her eye"
I know there are kids her age that know how to do much more, but for my Rylee she is more of the quiet observer that I didn't think really paid attention to any of that kind of stuff. She wasn't quick to talk either like Tayler did, but when she did talk she was speaking in full sentences. It is so fun to see her grow into such a cute little person. I love her so much.
She is loving preschool too. Her teacher is the cutest lady in the world. I really have been so impressed with everything that they do. Last week, I was late picking her up so she was the only one left in her class and when I came in her teacher said to me,
"Rylee is such a special girl. There is just something about her that makes her so unique and amazingly adorable. She just has a sparkle in her eye"
I love to hear that. It makes you feel good to hear it from someone else too.








13 comments:
Hey Jess!!
Your little Rylee really is a doll, and I bet you just love having Sean around a bit more now days (sorry I m behind on posts) Hope your doing great as well!!!
Rylee is kind of cool. She is such her own person. I just love it!
:)
She is a sweet little girl, what sweet memories!
We have always loved Rylee just because she is her own person! She has the cutest little smile and such innocent eyes!
Got to love Rylee!!
I look forward to watching her mind continue to work!!!
She is a keeper for sure!!!! Love her.
Rylee is a special girl. She is adorable right along with the rest of your kids.
She really is such a cute girl!
I know what you mean about other people seeing what you see! It makes me happy!
No doubt your kids will be very smart... look at the parents! I don't know why you are surprised!!!
Too cute! Bess is the same way. She already has her phone number and address down except she ends it with us living in New York City! just a tad bit off on that part!
It scares me how quickly they catch on at times.
She is such sweet pretty little girl!
Yes Love that Rylee Pylie. She is so going to have to marry Bryce. To dang cute, love the post. She is to fun like her mom. She was so cute at the trunker treat on Saturday I want to squeeze her. Britt
I have been so behind on blog reading! I LOVED this post! Rylee is amazingly cute. And her preschool teacher hit it right on the head "She just has a sparkle in her eye". She really does! It's like she's always teasing you (or up to something...) :) What a smartie!
P.S. Audrey does NOT know our phone number. I've tried to teach it to her, but she tells me that I'm wrong, and that I don't know what the numbers are... hahahaha Way to go, Rylee!
Post a Comment