I am a stay at home mom with four amazing little people (2 girls and 2 boys!) All of them are the love of my life! I am married to a fabulous guy who is by far my very best friend. There is a lot of laughter and sometimes tears in our home. I couldn't imagine a better life. I love to see my kids smile. I love to sleep in & take naps. I love my friends. I love my family very much as well. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my religion.
6 comments:
Wow! The group picture turned out fantastic - What a treasure!
All the individual pictures are beautiful too. You guys could all do "Linton" wall collages now with all those pictures:))
I love the pictures!!! I'm so happy they turned out!!
Everyone looks so cute! I love it. What's up with Rylie and Alyssa? They look like the grumpies. Too cute!
I wish I could get my whole family together for a photo like that. What a feat though!
Isn't it the best thing in the whole world to have your family all together? What great memories you'll always treasure.
Have a great weekend.
very cute! Love how they turned out.
Oh, look how cute we are!!!
Post a Comment