are you kidding me! I can't believe he is old enough to walk. Push him down - he is growing up to fast. Doesn't he know that he has to walk the rest of his life :)
I am a stay at home mom with four amazing little people (2 girls and 2 boys!) All of them are the love of my life! I am married to a fabulous guy who is by far my very best friend. There is a lot of laughter and sometimes tears in our home. I couldn't imagine a better life. I love to see my kids smile. I love to sleep in & take naps. I love my friends. I love my family very much as well. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my religion.
4 comments:
Is he full on walking now?
I loved watching him while you were here. It's so exciting to see them progress and learn!
Love the little guy!!
Oh my goodness....he is not old enough yet is he? Wowie!
are you kidding me! I can't believe he is old enough to walk. Push him down - he is growing up to fast. Doesn't he know that he has to walk the rest of his life :)
You go little Jayson!
Post a Comment