Wow, I have a TON of things to catch up on. I can't believe I haven't had any time to sit down at the computer and blog. Okay, here goes the re-cap:
My family got together this past weekend-- over the 4th of July, for Meg's baptism. I am not sure the last time we were all together (with all the spouses and kids).
It was so fun to see everyone! I hate that we all live so far apart from each other, but I guess it makes it that much sweeter when we are together.
We arrived in Boise, Thursday night. Mom rode with us, and Julie, Jared, Katie and Cayden had arrived earlier that afternoon.
ahh-- the joys of sleeping kids
We checked into the hotel and headed down to the Moore's to see everyone. We visited for a while and then headed back to the hotel to sleep. Right as we turned out the lights, we heard Tay exclaim "I think I just lost my tooth" She was pretty excited about it and couldn't wait to show everyone the next day.Friday afternoon, Brent and Ashley came and right behind them was Ryan, Marcela and Reyes.
Hail the gang was ALL there now, it was time to PARTY!
Since we were all finally together we had family pictures taken Saturday morning. Here's how some turned out. (just some snap shot)
My brothers, sisters and Mom
Aunt Ashley and Tay (thank you SO much Ash for doing her hair. Ash said she could do curly hair and it turned out so cute)
Grandma and all her 9 grandkids
Aunt Julie and Tay
All of my siblings
We laughed, played games, ate, and just had an awesome time just hanging out.
A crazy game of Golf
A crazy game of Golf
Grandma & Alyssa just chilin'
The kids were all so good and had an absolute blast together (we hardly saw them).
Cute Uncle Jared goofing off..(a kid at heart for sure)
We even made it swimming at the hotel and had a blast.



Monday is when everyone started leaving. Sean left first. His flight out was at 6:10 a.m. Monday morning so Jen and I took him to the airport at 5. Julie, Jared, Katie, Cayden and Mom all left around 1:30 that afternoon.
Ryan, Marcela, Reyes, Brent and Ashley didn't leave until Tues. afternoon.
It was hard to say goodbye to everyone. I always wish for more time. It just seems to go so quickly. I love my family so much. They are all such great people.
THANK YOU Jen, Steve and family for all the hard work you put into it. Everything was perfect. We loved EVERY minute of it.








3 comments:
What a fun family outting and for what a better occasion- you have quite the large family! Wow! Glad you had a good time and glad you are back to the land of blogging :)
Your girls are so cute and way to go Tay on loosing a tooth! Yippie from the tooth fairy!
We love you and are so appreciative that you came and got to stay!!
Great recap and cute blog Jess!!!
Fun! I love getting together with family, not matter how crowded or crazy it is! How fun for you guys! :)
Post a Comment