CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Farwell to Shani, Cody, Emerson, and Karmryn

Saturday night we had a barbecue with all of Sean's family to say good-bye to the Stromberg family. They are headed to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) on Friday for 2 years. Shantelle is going over to teach at the school's there. She will be awesome.

We are sure going to miss them!! It's hard to think that it is really going to happen since they have lived only a few blocks from us for such a long time.

The barbecue was so much fun. We ate and played the Wii (which Sean purchased while I was still in Boise. He so cannot be trusted:)

It was a nice evening so we sat outside and watched the kids jump on the tramp and play on the slip-n-slide. I even got some great cuddles from little Emerson. She is such a beautiful little girl.


Good luck Stromberg Family!!

We can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. Loves! I'm sad that I didn't get any pictures because my camera battery was dead.

This is the picture we attempted to take with the timer since everyone was here.

No comments: