CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

week

Wednesday I worked for 10 hours. it was a rough day and started out so slow
and quiet and then in the afternoon was out of control. Thankfully, Sean came home by 5:30 and packed up all the kids and took them to Artic Circle to play and eat. I then worked until 7 when they got home. It about killed me.

Yesterday was filled with many activities and things to do.

Tay's school did "Mom's and Muffins" so i went with my little muffin (and her 2 siblings tagged along)and then this Fabulous friend took Rylee to the "airplane museum" and I went visiting teaching. It was nice to only have Jayson for that part. Thank you so much Kris!

Later that afternoon Rylee had her pal, Audrey, come and play and Trevor came a little while later. They had a blast together. My other friend, Brittney then stopped by so I asked if she knew how to take off wallpaper and before I could stop her she just started doing it and now the bottom part is done. Thanks Britt!

I am changing my kitchen and family room colors and style. I am excited about it! I LOVE projects like that. Actually I love the results more than doing it, but it will be a fun change! We have been here 5 years already, so i need to change things up a bit.


Tuesday, I found this cute girl reading to her babies. I sat by her door for a while and listened. The story that she was "reading" was priceless and so sweet. She's a cutie!

Today we are having lunch at Kris' house and then will hit some paint stores. Oh, this is going to be fun!

Hooray for Friday. Have a great week all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a crazy busy woman! You need to come sit your rear on the couch with me!!!
Glad you got to go to school with your oldest "muffin", I'm sure she loved having mom there!

I love that Rylee was reading to her babies...Lyssa does that all the time and it is interesting to hear what she has to tell her babies!

Can't wait to see you!!

kourtney said...

It was so good to finally meet you. Now I see what Kris is talking about. As for you and me being friends, it will work out becasue you keep me grounded and "polished". I had to tell you because I didn't know if you forgot to post a comment.

. said...

What color are you going with this time? I loved your red!

Your kids are so cute... give them hugs for me!