CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

life is good

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."
-- Winston Churchill


So my attitude hasn't been the best lately, but I am making the change. I know how I act affects my family so much. I was thinking the other day about how sad I truly will be when my kids are grown & gone. When these days have come & gone. There are days I wish would go a little faster :), but I wouldn't trade places with anyone. Last night after we cleaned up we played dodge ball. It was fun and we were all laughing so hard. Rylee and Tayler thought it was the greatest thing ever. Tayler was not too shubby either! Honey, you missed out!


anyway, there is so much to be grateful for in my life and here
are 3 of the biggest one's:
***********************
Tayler:



she has to be the sweetest little girl i know
she is selfless
she is tender hearted and tears up if someone else is sad or hurting
she always looks out for her brother & sister and is NEVER jealous
she loves all the princesses
she loves school
she is such a smarty pants
she loves to play soccer & dance
she loves to be together as a family
she loves to help me do chores (bonus!)
she rarely complains when I ask her to do something
she loves to wear pretty dresses



Rylee:



she loves to cuddle
she loves to dress up
she loves her older sister so much & plays with her all day
she has a little naughty side to her, but for the most part is sweet & obedient
she loves to watch movies and eat popcorn
she loves when friends come over to play
she loves to sing songs
she loves to rock her babies to sleep
she loves to have her hair done
she has to have her pink blanket to sleep with



Jayson:



he has to be the happiest kid I know
he never is grumpy or fusses (unless he is really, really tired)
he loves his new found freedom to explore
he always flaps his arms and laughs
he loves to be thrown in the air or turned upside down
he loves his blue blanket
he loves to be tickled
he always has a smile
he loves to play with his other "2" mom's
he is all boy

okay, how lucky am i?? seriously!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to be postitive Jess... I guess you just answered your last post! It is so hard to not get down and frustrated with how crazy life gets, but a good solution to the pity party is realizing how blessed we are. I know I am blessed to have some pretty amazing, talented, cute neices and nephews that is for sure!

Maria said...

You are amazing. :) I love those kidd-os too (And you of course)! (I was a little miffed that you didn't say Jayson's other "4" moms, because you know, Audrey and I lay claim on that little loveable teddy bear of an angel...) hee hee Thanks for being such a good friend. I am excited to hang out in the warmer weather with our kids!

Anonymous said...

Yes Jess you are darn lucky...I think you've got 3 of the greatest kids around!! But just as you are lucky to have those 3 little angels they are also lucky to have you...you are a GREAT mom.
I'm grateful to have you as a sister and as a friend...you are always such a source of happiness in my life.

simply kris said...

Perfectly described by a Mom who is paying attention. I find that when my frustrations are being worn on my sleeve it's because I have been praying in a general manner. "Please give me patience as a mom." Rather than, "When Katey is asking me a MILLION things in a row, please help me stop what I am doing to give her the attention she is seeking."
I don't know...xo kris