
no trip to boise this weekend. i am sad, but jen and her family need
time to get that little baby home and have some time together to breathe and veg. he is such a sweet little guy and our prayers and thoughts are still with them. stay strong little Eli!
so now what? do i finish my projects that so desperately need to be done? do i clean and do laundry?
i think i need an outing. we are going to get lagoon passes this year so maybe (weather permitting, of course) we will try that out Saturday. i'm excited to see all the rides that tayler can go on this year. i need to measure her and she how tall she is.
monday after a LONG day of work we went to the park. Sean met us there and brought McDonald's for the girls since he and I were fasting. they ate and then we came home for bedtime! they were out in 2 minutes flat. love that!
i have been in a funk lately. sean is sooooo busy it's not even humanly possible to keep up. i am trying to be supportive and not need any attention, but i am failing miserably. any suggestions?
yesterday we had a blizzard. today seems a little better and tomorrow and friday should be complete with some much needed sunshine.








5 comments:
Jess I so wish you were coming tomorrow...I was really looking forward to spending time with you and little Jayson.
You just need spring (warm weather) to hit with a vengane and then I think we'll all feel better.
I love you tons and can't wait to see you...hopefully soon.
I'm not quite sure. I'm not in the same boat as of right now. Andy's not busy with work, but with his own personal things. I don't know, eventhough being alone and doing everything yourself is frustrating, I try to focus on one thing...a goal in the future. If not for me, then him. I just try to remember that once we get through this then their will be more time. I'm not the one for advice. Ask Kris. But if that doesn't work...blog.
It is SO hard to not get any attention. I have been going through that for the past few months. Jared tries to do his best not to ignore me but its hard. And now with the Grad show in a few days he's at school till midnight. Just try to stay positive and call if you need to vent or just talk. Love ya!
I used to get so mad at Brent when he was in school. He was just never home and I was lonely. I always felt better after yelling and crying for a minute and Brent hugging me. Then I could go on.
It's not the funnest time, for sure!
:)
I think life is so different now a days vs. when we were growing up. Everything is so fast paced and everyone is busy doing and doing...
It's hard to live through it lots of days.
I always need something to look forward to, like a trip, to keep me going through the everyday rut of life.
Just think spring is just around the corner!....hopefully
Post a Comment