Christmas Eve we spent at Sean's sisters home. We ate and opened presents and somehow stayed over 7 hours. It was a blizzard that day. Thankfully we live just a mile from her house so we made it home with no problems.
Decorating cookies for Santa
We got home late and since the kids didn't have naps we put out the cookies and milk for Santa and let them open their Christmas Eve jammies and then it was off to la la land.
They both were out in seconds.
The next morning they slept in until 9:00 a.m. We love to sleep here at our house.
My sweet husband bought me this for Christmas. I have to admit that I was a little scared to even touch it, but it will be so much fun. I have figured out a few of the gadgets on it, but have to go to my class to figure out everything it can do!
After presents we went over to our friends for a Christmas brunch. It was YUM!Then we headed out to my Mom's house later that evening and slept over. It was great and relaxing!
Later that week we were able to spend some time with Brent and Ashley too. It is always fun to spend time with family.
All in all it was a great holiday!!








6 comments:
looks like fun! and colorado for a weekend with just the baby--lucky you!
You had a great Christmas!!
I'm so excited to see what fun things you do with your camera...you'll be the professional before you know it!!!
Your kiddos get cuter every day! Got to love them!
It looks like you all had a great christmas. I bet it's nice to have family right around the corner, especially in the middle of a snow storm!
It looks like you all had a great christmas. I bet it's nice to have family right around the corner, especially in the middle of a snow storm!
what a wonderful christmas and what a fun family idea to make sugar cookies that night for santa. I am going to have to remember that.
Oh yummy a new camera! Bet you love that now!
Yea for the new camera! That will be loads of fun!
Glad Christmas was good! It's good to record it!!!
Post a Comment